Colony Modern Dentistry is a full service general dental practice providing services from simple cleanings to complete mouth reconstruction. Dr. Rob Penrod and Dr. Roger Bryant treat all ages of patients with compassion and concern. We called our office modern because we feel it best describes the quality of the care and treatment you will receive while within our office.
What makes us modern?
- We are open 6 days a week including Saturday.
- Each of our operatories and consultation rooms offer 100% privacy so no one else can hear or know what treatment you are experiencing.
- We offer state-of-the-art digital radiography to reduce radiation exposure to our patients.
- We only have a few chairs in our waiting area, because we feel you should be seen at the time of your appointment.
- We have separate reception area for spouses or loved ones to wait comfortably watching what they would like on television or read the latest magazines we have.
- We can process insurance claims faster because all of our charting and notes are all digital.
- We have televisions in the operatories with massaging chairs while you have your teeth cleaned.
- Dr. Penrod offers conscious sedation to turn a stressful or lengthy appointment into a pleasant and comfortable experience.
With all of these benefits one would think our office would be expensive, but you would be surprised to find out that we are not. Most insurances are accepted including Aetna, Ameriplan, Cigna, Delta, Direct Assignment Benefits, Guardian, and Metlife. Most importantly, we will try to find a plan or option made especially for you that works within your own personal budget. Please feel free to download our new patient registration forms here.
Dr. Robert L. Penrod
Ask Dr. Penrod...